Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Career Shift

Hmm. Not much going on in this blog lately.  I've been very busy, with two jobs, and now a third project in the development stage that sucks just about all the energy that's left.
After this school year I will be making another job shift.  I'll be leaving the International Kindergarten and working for a learning center that I helped start.  It's a place that I worked in in my spare time, and has grown and grown with demand for my classes outpacing my energy and spare time.  
I have a generous pay plan and fewer hours.  It's also just across the street from my apartment.  Perfect.
I will also be working with an electronics company on a sort of secret project that will involve electronical stuff and English teaching.
Although the kindergarten was a major improvement over teaching at the #1 Middle School, it left much to be desired.  I'll get into that more later.  
I only have a little over four weeks before the school year ends and we head back to the US for the summer.  I'm looking forward to the rest.  I could use a break from crowds, humidity, horns, death defying street crossing, kids, Cantonese, and watery beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a new post. Woo hoo!