Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MMMMMMMM Foot Massage


Every couple of weeks we go in for a foot massage. Our neighborhood guy is very good and in high demand, so we call ahead, and if he is free we rush over. We start with a nice herbal hot soak, followed by a full hour of sometimes painful kneading on the pressure points that correspond to different parts of the body. It really is amazing how he knows where you are ailing by your foot, but he does. He has a couple of younger assistants who are pretty good, too, but he was alone the other night.
While he was working on Brian, and I was waiting, a very beautiful woman came in and wanted a massage, but he told her there would be a wait. she was a little put out, and I was impressed that he didn't shove my old foreign butt out the door to take care of her. I guess that's one of the reasons I keep going back to him. I always sleep like a log afterward, and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a new post. Woo hoo!